Senior Gameplay Programmer
We are looking for an experienced programmer that will join our game team and build out this exciting and unique project. If you’re interested, we should have a conversation about unleashing your skills into the iconic James Bond universe.
You will work closely together with game designers, level designers, animators, and tech programmers.
What you will do:
- As a Senior Gameplay Programmer your main responsibility will be to program features in areas such as game mechanics, environment scripting and markup, camera control, and progression systems.
- You will not only get to make the game come alive on screen, but to also make it an awesome and fun experience.
- Work cross-disciplinary with content providers, tech programmers and testers to obtain the right solution in a satisfactory quality.
- You will get to own systems, have great responsibility for what we develop in-game, and have a key impact on the player experience of Project 007.
- As a specialist in your area, your input will be highly valued, as it will compliment the existing skillset of our team.
- Spar with the other specilists in our team, to get a unified, ambitious and seamless player experience.
Who you are:
We hire people who are excited to work with their craft and always seek to improve. We also hope you are collaborative and learn from your teammates as they will learn from you – a team player who actively seeks collaboration to find the optimal solutions. Here are a few more things we need from you:
- A strong passion for making games feel as enjoyable as possible!
- Experience with 3C and AI programming from a AAA game.
- Experience from the full-cycle production of a AAA game.
- At least 5 years of professional gameplay programming experience.
- Profound skills in C++ and solid understanding of programming best practices.
- Good knowledge in C#/.NET.
We’d love it if you had:
- A background in Engine or Render programming
- Console programming experience
As a member of the team, you will have appreciation for your input, and you will get to see your work in a game played by millions. We don’t just work – we also celebrate milestones and take the time to look around and give some well-deserved kudos. You will get to work on Project 007, but also build the gameplay exprience of our future titles. Finally, you will be part of a crazy-good team of programmers who are really eager to have you on board!